The best way to fish in the heart of England!
Barron Lodge, very scenic and natural place, is situated in the heart of England, Shropshire. We have three attractive lakes for the exclusive use of our fishers along a total of seven acres in the camp. It is a very quiet place where to spend a pleasant day of fishing and is open all year round. Our family run bed and breakfast can offer you facilities of fishing in one of our fishing pools, caravan parking with a space for five caravans and of course staying with us overnight!
We offer you an excellent accommodation for an excellent price!
What are you waiting for going to fish in the heart of England?
Expected to be one of the best experiences of your life. Fishing is a great sport for getting away from it all, and even more in a familiar environment surrounded by natural beauty and relaxing time.
We have three incredible fishing pools. They are all stocked with a vast variety of different fish including Carp, Bream, Roach, Tench and Rudd.
Plus The Canal – Stocked with Silver Fish.
For pricing, please enquire via:
Phone: (01584) 819990
Sue at 077573 85593
We offer quality accommodation plus electric hook-up pitches and water supply for touring caravans in a big green space of stunningly beatiful countryside. We have five available places for tourers with the cost of £12 per night.
Why Choose Us
- You can fish all year round in our 3 pools stocked with carp, bream, roach, tench and rudd.
- One of the prettiest and most picturesque place for fishing holidays and fishing breaks in the UK. Beautiful surroundings, fantastic scenery, fresh air, relaxation the delights of Tenbury Wells.
- Fishing holidays and fishing breaks with cottage accommodation of the highest quality set in beautiful Tenbury Wells landscape.
- Caravan pitches available on touring pitch basis or permanent.
- We offer you an excellent accommodation for an excellent price.
What Clients say
A very quiet place where to spend a pleasant day of fishing
Very scenic and natural! Attended a very personal way by a great family that is constantly aware of you. The pieces are of considerable size, there is plenty of fish and spend great time fishing.
Great Place, Great People
We spent a few days in Barron Lodge Fishing Pools with my wife in our caravan. They have a great place in the nature, very comfortable. My caravan pitch was sided to the fishing lakes and this makes it very relaxing. Also very close to lovely restaurants for dining out. Without forgetting the Tenbury Wells friendly pubs where you can taste local beers.